Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /homepages/28/d291593715/htdocs/ on line 40
Petite Chalet Cabins

Defered Payment

We provide our clients the option to pay a nonrefundable 10% down payment (security deposit) to reserve your product. The rest of the balance (90%) is payable 14 days prior to your estimated delivery date (no longer than 90 days after placing the order). Please contact us if you would like to use this option.

Our Services

Petite Chalet Cabins are here to help you with those jobs that the big companies won't do, specialising in:

Small spaces, Big impact

Let us help you create your dream with an accessory dwelling unit on your property.

Stay Connect With Us

Contact Info

734 19th Av No Saint Petersburg, FL 33704